Saturday, April 27, 2013

More Bishop Hill Rugs...

This rug in progress was stunning in person...the shading and design are beautiful!  I don't have the patience to do fine cut hooking, but I appreciate the talent of those who do it.  Gorgeous!






The above three pictures are one very long rug!  Put them together and you have a very beautiful, colorful treasure.  Loved it.


Sorry for the slightly out of focus picture, but this large, very primitive rug was beautiful.

This last rug for this post is one of the designs Sally Kallin brought.  I was very tempted to buy the pattern for this one, but I decided in the end on a different one to purchase...I'll share that one in the next post...can't wait to start on it AFTER I get the Posy Pony finished!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!