Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rug on My Frame


This is my hook-in project that I want to finish before beginning the large rug that I gave a small preview of in a post several weeks ago.  I love all the green colors together in the leaves, and the background will be mostly dark mixed with some lighter colors for primitive interest.  This rug is long and narrow, and I haven't decided just yet what kind of border I will add.  The random leaf design is growing on me as I hook it.  I will post more pictures as I get time to work on the background.

Graybee is still doing about the same.  Force feeding is not pleasant for him or for us, and he is still well enough to growl and try to run away from the feedings.  If we don't keep it up, however, he will just sit and grow worse.  He nibbles a little at some foods, but overall, he ignores food and water.  Thank you to those who expressed concern for his situation.  We are hoping for a soon recovery for him.

Have a great day!
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I can see why you like the design of the random leaves. I'm enjoying the different greens you've used. Glad Graybee has improved, if only a little. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on your leaves.
    I hope he gets so he can eat and drink on his own. that must be so hard you must be filled with scratches.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ~
    I hope Graybee is still improving!
    Love all the greens in your leaves!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful leaves! Hope your kitty is on the mend. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome to do a monochromatic rug with greens -I've never seen anything like it and it's wonderful! Can't wait to see it again when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your random leaf pattern is absolutely gorgeous. I love the greens you are hooking the leaves with. I look forward to seeing more pictures as you work on the rug.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!