Saturday, April 7, 2012

Have a Blessed Easter

I've been a little lazy for the past month or so...not much to share in the way of new rug hooking projects.  I've been taking care of grandchildren on and off for about 3 weeks,  which curtails my rug-related activities!  To top it off, we've all been sharing a really "fun" cold....sore throat, stuffy sinuses, lots of coughing and a general sapped feeling.

I was reading my latest issue of Rug Hooking Magazine the other day and in the "Events" section toward the back, there was a listing for a hook-in for the Mid-West area.  The hook-in is in a quaint town called Bishop Hill at the Old Colony School on April 21.  I called the provided phone number and am signed up to go.  I can't wait.  The vendors are great and the setting will be so perfect for rug hooking.  I don't know if  any of you are signed up to go, but if so, please comment to let me know.  I would love to meet you, and possibly share several hours of hooking and "fellowship."  Everyone is supposed to bring a show and tell rug, so it will be fun and inspiring to see all the rugs.  I plan to take my camera and hope to have some great rug pictures to share.

I'm preparing Easter dinner for my family and we will be having an Easter Egg Hunt with Olivia, Allison, and Kale after dinner.  My mother is coming, as well, so it will be a fun day for all of us.

I hope each of you have a very blessed Easter with family and friends, and I hope we all have a sunny, warm day to enjoy.

Happy Easter!
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Linda, Have fun at your hook-in. If I didn't live so far away and have baseball games that weekend, I'd love to attend with you. Give me 8 years and it will be very quite and lonely around this house! Have a wonderful Easter. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda: Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda ~
    A very Happy Easter to you and your family! Love your bunny rug :)
    Have fun at the hook in and be sure to take LOTS of pictures.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny rug. :-) I am going to a hook-in that day too, but not the same one. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!