Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain.......

Finally, tomorrow we are supposed to get a break from rain! I shouldn't complain, everything looks sooooo green. Yesterday, it rained literally all day except for the several minutes that it hailed!! It was (fortunately) very small hail that fell so quickly that we had "drifts" of hail stones all piled up on our deck.

I am going through a bunch of "stuff" tomorrow in an effort to try to get ready for a garage sale on Thursday. The weather is supposed to be great, so that will help. Garage sales are so much work, and I'd rather be hooking!

The entries for the contest are coming in really well, and I'm glad so many of you are enjoying it. Good luck everyone! By the way, I put a few new items on The Wool Cupboard Shop today, and hope to put new items on more regularly. I've been having a terrible time uploading pictures for the past three days. I think there is some issue with my server. It took 45 minutes to upload two pictures!! UGH!

Have a great day!

For some reason, the items that I added to the sale blog show up only occasionally. I don't know why this is happening, so I will try to solve this problem asap. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!