Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a "NEWBIE"

This is my very first post, and to be honest, I don't know what I'm doing! I'm fairly new to blogging (even reading them), but hopefully, I will be a quick study. I live in the Heart of America- the Land of Lincoln- where it is cold today (low 20's), but the sun is shining so I can accept any temperature when "gentled" by sunshine!

This blog will focus much of the time on my rugs, but life seems to interrupt my rug hooking regularly, so, undoubtedly that will be shared, too. This first post is pretty much an experiment, so we will find out together how it turns out. I hope this blog will be interesting, challenging, entertaining, informative, fun, and never boring. Yikes, sounds like a lot of pressure!!

As soon as I discover how to accomplish it, I will post pictures of rugs I have made and projects in progress. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!