Saturday, April 28, 2012

More Bishop Hill Rugs


We've had some baby visitors to our backyard this week.  The ground beneath the bird feeders seems to be a buffet for the little critters.  We've also had a couple of squirrels climbing up the feeder pole to dine on bird seed.  This little opossum has at least 5 brothers/sisters??? running around as well.  The mother opossum is...well....not so cute!

Here are more rug pix from Bishop Hill Hook-In:










The hook-in was great and I hope to be going to more of them.  The rug with the horse surrounded by flowers is the pattern I purchased.  It is a large rug and the colors  Sally chose (MUCH richer in person) are perfect.  I hope my version turns out as well as hers.

Enjoy the weekend!
Linda






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful rugs, thank-you for sharing, the little guy is cute I have seen them when they are full grown icky looking.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda ~
    I was going to comment that the horse rug was my favorite! Can't wait to see how you hook it. Please take us along on your hooking journey!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a cute 'possum-baby!!! I raised three of them and I can tell you, they are sweet...really!!!! the rugs are so pretty, how Graybee is doing better?

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!