Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Wreath






I've been in a crafting mood lately, and saw a great wreath in the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Ideas magazine.  I tweaked it a bit and love the result.  For some reason it does not photograph well, but look on page 92 of the magazine for a much better photo of the wreath.  It is sparkly and fun with all the curly willow curls!

I've drawn up a new rug which features Jess and Graybee (our dog and cat) in a rather unusual design, so soon I will post a picture of the rug in progress.

We've had a hectic month, so I've been neglecting my blog...sorry.  I hope to be a little more connected in the coming weeks.  Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving.  We enjoyed a wonderful day with family on Thursday.

Now I'm in the spirit to decorate for Christmas, so I will post pictures of the results in a future post.

Have a great week!
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Darling wreath Linda - we're getting new carpet next week, so I won't even get started with my Christmas decorating until after that - don't know why we timed this project so poorly! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda ~
    So good to hear from you!
    Very cool wreath.
    I'm anxious to see the rug you have designed.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!