Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dorothy, Glinda and a Little Lion

I finally got a picture of Olivia (Dorothy), Allison (Glinda) and Kale (Lion) in their costumes. I'm obviously biased, but I think they are adorable! :0) Isn't being Grandma fun?

I've been making a little progress on my rug, and will try to post a picture in the next few days. I'm close to starting on the background, so I need to decide which way I want to go with colors. I don't have much to report, but I did have a very hectic day, and boy, am I tired!!




3 comments:

  1. They are precious. How could anyone resist spoiling them? I'm not a Grandma, but I worshipped my Nanna. I'm sure your 3 little ones will grow up with the same sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda ~
    Your grandbabies are just TOO CUTE! Pinch their sweet cheeks for me!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on your rug.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kim and Lauren! They are sweet and have very "pinchable" cheeks. I thought their costumes looked just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!