Sunday, August 30, 2009


This is one of my favorite pictures of Olivia, taken (a few years ago!) on a Fall trip to Tanner's Orchard. She loved all the pumpkins, and we ended up picking out a pumpkin to bring home. Grandchildren make every season more fun!

Remember this rug? This is the one that I finished in the off season - too late for Fall last year. Well, I put it up on a wall in my living room this afternoon, and it is the first Autumn item decorating my house so far this year. I was really in the mood to put up all the Fall stuff since the weather has been unusually cool this week, however, we ended up going over to our son's home and shared pizza with our grandchildren, so my decorations will wait until another day!
I still haven't started my new rug yet, so I'm going to draw it on the backing tonight and then start the hooking tomorrow. I will be watching only my grandson tomorrow, so I may have a little more time to get some hooking done. He still naps for an hour or two at a time, so maybe I can get something accomplished!!
Hope you have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little grandbaby! And I love the rug, of course! I've decided we need to start including the measurements of rugs when we share pictures so we can have a better idea of the size.... I'll try to remember to do that from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gayle!
    I usually do put the size, but I didn't include it this time for some reason. It does help to get a better picture in your mind's eye, doesn't it?

    BTW, this rug is 20 1/2" X 14"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!