Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Hooking Project Completed




Hope you all had a blessed Easter. Our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren came over for dinner, and Olivia and Allison enjoyed an Easter egg hunt outside, even though the weather was less than perfect! It was a great day. The pictures are of a new item for me. It is a cell phone pocket to keep your cell phone protected while inside your purse. My daughter suggested this idea. This is the first one completed, and I will post others as available. I think I will make a few changes in the way I sew it together for the rest of them, but I like the way it turned out. I whip stitched with wool around three sides and then around the entire top opening. The top on either side of this first example got a little bulkier than I would like, so I'll have to find a better way to finish it! I'm hoping to make these available in several designs on my selling blog soon. Tonight is another rug hooking gathering, and I'm planning to go. Have a great week, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Linda,
    I just found your blog, and your rug hooking is beautiful!

    I enjoy rug hooking, too. In fact, it was one reason, I purchase my sheep.

    I will be back to read.

    Enjoy your day!
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated!