Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Project!


I did go to the rug hooking gathering last night and had a lot of fun. It was good to spend time with other hookers and get a new project started. I think that it is going to be just a simple primitive pear pillow, or maybe I will enlarge the design a bit and add some other components-I haven't decided yet. Any suggestions? The background I am working on is basically a dark brown to which I am introducing a second brown to add a little depth and interest. I can't decide whether or not to add a border. Since it will be a pillow, would it look better without a border? I'll have to wait and see. I have been known to change something in a design while I was still hooking it... I guess you could call it trial and error. Sometimes I can't tell that a certain color or aspect of the design won't work until I see it hooked. Hopefully, everything will come together. I won't get to work on the rug much tomorrow-- I have a dentist appointment...ugh. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!